RE: [TCML] Musical Tesla Coils (plasma speakers on steroids)

John,

I offer Class-E audio modulated kits that include basically everything you need including PCB board, schematics, components, coil forms, and detailed instruction guide.

You can view the Class-E Audio Coil Instruction Guide here:
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/designfiles/class_e_instructions_rev2a.pdf (PDF)

And additional information on the design can be found here:
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com

This design is very reliable and produces high quality audio.

Dan
DRSSTC Kits, DRSSTC Books, Audio Modulated SSTCs, and more . . .
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com

Hello all,
Are plasma Speakers similar to Musical Tesla coils. I have been trying to find some decent plans for a plasma speaker for a while (with no luck).
If plasma speakers are infact very similar to The musical tesla coil, i would not mind makeing a very small musical coil.

So anyway, if anyone has some easy plans for a plasma speaker or a very small musical tesla coil that would be a huge help to me.

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV