Re: [TCML] MMC Caps Cornell Dubilier: 942C20P15K (Bulk Buy)

Hi Andrew, Everyone,

That's an excellent suggestion! Is anybody here interested in buying in bulk on these? I need 18 of them. If anyone is interested, please contact me off list. Title the message something along the lines of "bulk buy" or "MMC Caps".

Thanks!
Brandon