RE: [TCML] Spark Gap quenching fans

It sure sounds like interference is causing the supply to shut down, and that will be challenging to fix without making a project out of it.  Seems like it would be easier to simply find an AC powered fan, say from a junked microwave oven, and get rid of the power supply entirely.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA