Re: [TCML] Bits for Sale

Mark,

It was nice to see those photographs of your coils, and in particular the transformer rebuild, which was so inspiring to me back then.
Good to know you are alive, hope you are well!
Did you get the big coil running?

Cheers, Finn Hammer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark E Finnis" <mark.finnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,
I has been many years since I have been on this list and now find myself
needing to off-load my coiling materials.
I am in Adelaide, Australia and will consider any "half-reasonable" offer.
Some of the parts can be seen at:
http://www.users.on.net/~mefinnis/tesla/control_box.htm
http://www.users.on.net/~mefinnis/tesla/tf_rebuild.htm
http://www.users.on.net/~mefinnis/tesla/rsg_rebuild.htm
http://www.users.on.net/~mefinnis/tesla/big_coil.htm
There is also a large MMC (Wima) pulse cap and a RSG made from G10.
Cheers
Mark   mark.finnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx