RE: [TCML] interesting spark gap idea, lets work together

I've heard suggestions on using chokes on the line to the motor. My manual cautioned against that, so I didn't do it. I had filters to help isolate the incoming 240 from what went to my pig. I think others have successfully used VFDs and PLCs, so it can be done.