[TCML] (no subject)

Looking for some guidance.  I am an oldbe/newbe.  My last effort was in the mid 70's, though impressive not stellar.  My goal this time is stellar! I have tried to design may coil with upgrades in mind.  My questions are regarding the size of the primary and secondary coils.  I am starting with 2 - 12Kv, 30ma NSTs and plan on adding 2 more later, total of 8 if it will work.  If I can find the other upgrades I would like (pole pig, 30+amp variacs, etc...), I agree new coils would be necessary but for the interim, with NSTs, would a 4.5" or 6" be better for the secondary.  And is there a significant difference between flat or inclined primaries?