Re: [TCML] Magnifier topics

Paul

Very interesting modeling results!

I can isolate the RF ground line to the driver secondary from the
primary/IDR
ground connection.  This will allow a comparison of base current via a
resistive
shunt or CT with peak reading circuit.  It will be very interesting to see
if
there is a base current (i.e. resonator drive current) increase with and
without
the IDR ring.

There is some very good news here as well, it appears on surface that there
will be no severe voltage gradients laterally up the driver secondary with
the
IDR based on preliminary modeling, even with magnetic augmentation between
the IDR and the primary.

I've about got all the detail drawings for the primary/IDR ring assemblies
complete
in CAD.  Hope to start fabricating parts next week. I have a proposed "name"
for
this system if it is successful; our Aussie friends would fully understand
the
reasoning for it...   ;^D

Many thanks for running a quick "sanity check" modeling drill on this new
system!

Best Regards
Dave Sharpe

--