RE: [TCML] Bleeding resistors for MMC

Brandon,

Typically, for MMC arrays, we almost always use standard 10Meg, 1/2W resistors across each capacitor.
I think the digikey part number is 10MH-ND.  A bag of (100) is like $5 bucks or something.

Dan
Eastern Voltage Research - GRAND OPENING in APRIL 2010 We are revamping our entire business and going forward in a new and exciting direction . . .
We aim to be the one-stop source for all things solid state Tesla!
New Products, FULL Kits, Audio Coils, DRSSTCs, SSTCs, Flybacks, Components, and more . . .
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com