Re: [TCML] Pairing two seperate coils of different powers

Ive had my DRSSTC make connecting sparks with a pole pig powered SGTC (about
15 foot spark length between them).  Not only were the resonant frequencies
far apart, but the firing was surely not synchronized.  While not as
consistent as a proper twin coil, they CAN connect up given time.  I suspect
its because the ionized/heated path is a good enough conductor for the arc
and absolute electric field isnt so critical.

Steve