Re: [TCML] javatc on Vista

Kevin,
Make sure you have your browser set to accept cookies, and go ahead and clean out all your old ones while your at it. Make sure you have the most updated version of Firefox (3.5). Does it lock up as soon as you hit GO, or does it get half way through loading and then freeze?

If all else fails, try reinstalling firefox.

Good Luck,
Brandon