[TCML] 9/16" dia Tunsten rod for sale

Hi All,

I have a NOS 7" standard length 9/16 pure tungsten rod in the original case
it came in. I have another I intend to have cut but don't need both as much
as the money! I called the supplier who cuts a lot for us and he said $85.00
would be fair to very good pricing. I paid $99.0O ea for them a few years
ago.

If anyone could use the rod for stationary electrodes or??, please contact
me off list. I will ship it the cheapest way unless you prefer UPS and the
$100 inherent insurance.

Thanks Much,
Jim Mora