[TCML] London / UK Tesla coilers?

Hi there,

I'm looking for someone with a working Tesla coil in London/ the UK who might be willing to bring their coil down to London for a demonstration in which the Tesla coil would light up a neon sign. I am an artist working on an ongoing Tesla project and it would be really amazing to be able to have a demo to go along with the other Tesla elements I'm working on. My optimum date is the 3rd of February... and I could work with you to figure out transportation and all that...

Hope you can help!

Many thanks,
Amanda

amanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx