Re: [TCML] A couple of questions

stork3264@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Second,  Plasma Technics, Inc sells transformers.  They are in the
ozone producing business.  Some are current limited and their
windings are suppost to be well insulated and almost  "Bullet Proof".

I realize ordinary NSTs will not be available in the future.

Why would you think this is the case? Most (if not all) NSTs today have GFI's but they are disableable. I don't see inverter type HV supplies replacing conventional magnetic NSTs for a while.