  From: David Rieben
  Cc: David Rieben
  Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 4:07 PM
  Subject: BIG Tesla stuff for sale

  Hey guys,

  Due to my growing a bit "burnt out" with the hobby, plus a per-
  sonal economic downturn in the last year or so, I have been brought
  to the decision that I would like to liquidate at least some of
  my collection of goodies. I think I probably will hang on to my
  prized "Green Monster" Tesla coil system, at least for the time
  being, but I would like to liquidate some of the extra goodies
  that I probably won't use any more. Below is a list of the things
  that I would like to sell (to responsible experimenter{s}):

  1 ---- 14.4 kV, 25 kVA rated pole transformer, single HV bushing - $300
  1 ---- 14.4 kV, 10 kVA rated pole transformer, single HV bushing - $200
  1 ---- 19.2 kV,  5 kVA rated pole transformer, double HV bushing - $200
  1 ---- 20.0 kV, 10?kVA rated dry bombarder transformer that has
         been potted in a tank of transformer oil (~400 lbs - 2 bushings) - $300
  4 ---- .44 uFd, 100 kV rated Maxwell pulse capacitors, #31915  - $150 each
  2 ---- .1 uFd, 35 kVDC rated NWL pulse capacitors, #10056     - $35 each
  4 ---- 4 ohm, multi-hundred(kilo)-watt rated ceramic "corncob"  - $15 each
         power resistors (about 2 3/4" x 15 1/2" long)

  That is all of the "major" stuff that I would like to sell but there's
  plenty more small stuff like MOTs, 'lytic caps, filter caps, wire, ect.
  that I would also sell. Of course, the caveat with the big trans-
  formers is that they weigh a ton and would have to be strapped to
  a pallet (and I don't have any more pallets) and shipped freight thru
  a common carrier, but I can  ship most of the other stuff
  through either UPS or USPS flatrate. I'd much rather sell it here
  than to put it up on eBay. Unless I state otherwise, you can
  assume any of the stuff that I sell to be 100% functional at the
  time of purchase (I can't control what you do with it after you
  get it in your possession, so no further guarantees once you
  take it). I can provided photos of any of the above-mentioned
  items and anyone interested in any of this equipment should
  contact me OFF-LIST to make further arrangements/negotia-
  tions, as I will likely give you a better deal on the items than
  you could get on eBay (at the final bid - assuming you could
  even find them there!)

  In case anyone wants to consider personally picking up any
  of this stuff, I'm located in the Memphis, TN. area.

  Thanks,
  David Rieben

  PS: I also have probably 150 to 200 lbs of silicon steel lamina-
  tions and cores.