Re: [TCML] Is my 10" Tesla Coil Illegal ?

Funny...

I never had my large coil (about the same spark length) ever do anything to
any of my neighbor's electronics/lights/garage doors/etc...  You claim 4
blocks?  Sounds like something unusual going on in your case.  And you rode
your bike 4 blocks while the coil was running too, eh?

Steve