Re: [TCML] Is my 10" Tesla Coil Illegal ?

Here is a photo I took about 6 years ago shooting sparks to a target on both left and right side of the coil.   Target is a 1/2" diameter steel rod.   Ground rod in in the yard to the left about 6 ft it is a 6 foot long copper coated rod with a #6 copper wire running from it to the bottom end of the secondary coil.

http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tc10-4.jpg