Re: [TCML] Is my 10" Tesla Coil Illegal ? ?

It is a Caster Oil filled HV transformer.  It has 5 taps on the primary to get several different output voltages.  Primary is 240 volts 60 amps.  Output is 14K, 15K, 16K, 17K, 18K volts.  This transformer is designed to be a step up HV transformer.  It is not a power line pole transformer hooked up backwards to step up the voltage.  I am using the 14K output on my 10" TC.