Re: [TCML] spark gap substitute...?

Paul
Perhaps an, always continuous influx of new coilers,will shed light  for
your answers.There is not much that hasn't been asked and answered,here
on TCML,,
Read the archives,lots of time subject line incled other stuff,,,the
archives,will give better understanding about what you do know and,new
understanding about what you do not know,,,,and theirs always the
,,,,,History,,
Smile and the world smiles with you,,,cry and,,,,{:> ))))))
Joe in Texas

--

  johnbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx