Re: [TCML] Ambient Potential Polarity of TC - John F or Dave S has answer?

Hi Bert

Richard, Alex, and I did some measurements in late 1990's using a
laboratory grade electrostatic voltmeter. We could not determine the
polarity of the charge, but if memory serves me right, we were seeing
on the order of 15kV at about 12-15' laterially from Nemesis (Hull's
Tesla Coil). With machines from <1kVA to Hull's machine (>12kVA)
voltage dropped at a inverse square law to distance from streamers.
I have likewise seen circumstantial evidence of DC static fields
present around TC's (run a small machine in bedroom, dust accumulates
everywhere at a much faster rate then without running machine. This
occurred while living at home, running a "Big TC" that I had built 20 yrs
prior to meeting Richard ).

The write up was in ESJ, could contact Hull and get additional info
on when it was published.

Best REgards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS
Chesterfield, VA