Re: [TCML] Notes on first SRSG...

FWIW -

My own personal observations based on my system - haven't used a
phase-delay on my SRG, did it the old-fashioned way, incremental
adjustment of motor angle in the cradle. But you CAN tell when you are
firing at the Vpeak on the caps by the sound. You should hear a stable
firing noise and the secondary discharge will be almost fluid in it's
movement.

One thing with the gap distance setting - narrower settings DO fire at
lower voltage, also however, higher input voltages (correspondingly higher
Vpeak on the caps) will cause the gap to fire EARLIER in it's rotation - a