[TCML] Ohio mini Teslathon

  I am having my third annual Teslathon on Saturday, August 28th starting at 1:00 PM in Chillicothe Ohio.   If you are interested in attending, contact me off list and I will give you directions on how to get here.   Anyone who is coming is welcome to bring along their Tesla coils or any thing of interest to show.
    I have a large disruptive discharge coil that I have increased up to 18,000 KVA and some smaller coils here to show.   Also I have a vacuum coating marching that was donated to me by Bill Pollack.  I have been learning a good bit about the behavior of ions in electric fields from it.

    As long as the grill works this year,  I should have hot dogs, hamburgers and chips ready in the evening.

Roger