Re: [TCML] Detuned or Dentured?

Yep, hey Miles. Wish I was home more but if you're anywhere near Odessa,TX this week we could do lunch. Do hope we meet soon.

Forget the dentured term; have no idea where I got that from my notes. But I do have a big concern with the percent detuned my coil appears in JavaTC. Any suggestions?

Best Regards,
Miles

Sent from my iPhone