Re: [TCML] Video of my coil

Brandon,

Looking good.  Good spark action and good sound,  nice innovative coil design appearance.

Regarding spark lengths, I think you said you're using a 4.5" x 18" toroid?  This
should be able to give at least 60" sparks or so I would think.  Have you measured
the spark length by placing a metal object to the side of the coil and letting the
spark hit it?  (a metal step-ladder works well for this.)  I forget what size power supply
you're using....?  (15/60 NST, or multiple NST's?)

John