Re: [TCML] Propeller gap V1.0

Hi,

The size of the cap on the Freau adjuster is 2.0uf, might need a bigger one for this motor.
Here's the video of a run with the propeller gap. <http://yfrog.com/2opropellerrunz> I don't notice much difference than with the tiny SRSG.
Note: it's light outside when I do this run, so the streamers seem a bit truncated.   Problem I have is that when I run when it's dark, my iPhone can barely record the streamers themselves.  So I need to catch it at what the Hollywood people call "magic hour" (which is a few minutes from now - and I'll try again) to get any kind of actual images.
Cheers,
Joe