RE: [TCML] TC Application - Neighbors

hi all
in my experiance you cant be too carful when setting off a tc i also have had a bad experiance
my coil wasnt damaged and also i wasnt assualted but i did have a run in with a neighbour
this is a long video as im testing the coil i always run the cam  but it is definately long and boring the altercation comes at the end so skip to it if you like
the police were called and they didnt even come and ask me questions
they focused on him
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCAMX41ZKfE

earl