Re: [TCML] TC Application - Neighbors

Thats great advice all.
Back at Miles, Yeah, I would have been really, really (expletives deleted)!
But, I would not have let the coil hurt him if I could have at all avoided
it.
I run my coil in my workshop so there plenty of other implements of
destruction on hand.
Really though, I avoid confrontation at all costs and wish harm to no one,
but if you destroy a couple hundred hours of my work, not to mention the
cost of materials, Im gonna take it outta your hide.
But I guess this does bring to light that perhaps sound can travel further
we think and we dont always know all of our neighbors.
My immediate neighbors are infinitely cool and dont care what I do, but
maybe that guy four houses away might just be a "Mr. Butters".
It gives us something to think about...
The best thing I got from all of this though is a new term for any crazy guy
I dont like. I will just call him Mr. Butters. ; )