Re: [TCML] max performance per secondary diameter/resonate inductor.

Phillip,
That is pretty fantastic, you can really hear the break rate scream! You are correct a DRSSTC will likely always trump what I can do with a ASRSG per given power, which by the way what was the wattage of that thing? Still perhaps given time I can pull off 4X or even 5X, I doubt it but it doesn't hurt to try no? Still This coil is much more hardy than my 6-inch, and I don't know if that is because of my very high break rate or just better insulation or both, since it barely fires at a low BPS I guess I'll never know.

Scott Bogard.