Re: [TCML] Bleeder for a Pulse Cap - how to?

I'm a strong advocate of bleeder resistors on caps, although others have
opined differently.

I built a bleeder for my Maxwell's out of 78 2Meg 1/4W resistors, 'cause
that's what I had.  See the 5th photo from the top on
http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/sync_gap.htm

Just build it robustly, as this is not something you're likely to test for
opens in the future.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA