RE: [TCML] vttc primary capacitance

hi steve
my desighn at the moment is just a basic rig up kinda just getting the feel for it
i have the primary secondary coupling loose at the moment as the tube its on is well , its all i have
there is  a video on youtube that shows a vttc running at a low frequency like mine is
he gives some detail but not much and his output is massive
its a pole pig powered beast runningt a 3cx3000 tube
i got most of my desighn ideas from him
the looser coupling and the low frequency
the video in question  is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ky4a9KPlVY
when i started  i was using a much tighter coupling  but i was getting flash overs between primary and secondary so i used the the next size of tube that i had which was the 9.75 inch you see in my video and then i used the larger secondary to get my low frequency
basicly copying him
thanks for your advice
earl