From: Garry Freemyer <garryfre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TCML] Frying tesla coil
Date: Monday, May 31, 2010, 6:16 PM

This is a video of my tesla coil frying due to foreign matter in the PVC pipe that forms the secondary.

One person on the list mentioned that they sweep the floor and dump it all into the molten plastic so PVC can contain metal fragments, bug parts, hair, wire, screws etc etc.

I was surprised how easy it was to upload videos to Youtube...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L_40Oq3UKVY