Re: [TCML] Re: Coil V1.0 Arc over between turns of secondary.

Hi Joe,
Thanks for that! I think I'll do something similar with my secondary. throw in some nylon hardware to prevent any reaction within the secondary and some metal washers and ring terminals on those to make terminals at each end. Like yours, just in the sides of the form with nut and bolt terminals, not on the ends with copper plate "contact pads"...
Thanks again,
Brandon