[TCML] Potential Transformers and Powerstat 1256d Variac for sale.

All,
The recent economic downturn has provided me with the opportunity (necessity) of
going back to school to get a degree in something that hopefully is age-proof and recession-proof.

Over the next few weeks, in order to raise money for school this Fall, I will be selling all of my Tesla-coiling
equipment and my entire Tesla (and Electrical Engineering in general) library. This will be all of the parts,
books, and test equipment I've collected during my past 30 years of Tesla-coiling.

First up are three Westinghouse potential transformers. All are used, but have never been put into Tesla-coiling service.
They are exactly as I got them 14 years ago, except a little dustier from sitting around unused all that time.
These are typical 120:1, 14,400V, 1.5kVA potential transformers. They can easily run at 3kVA, which is
where I run the one transformer that I am keeping. Two of these can be wired together so that they can run on 240V.

Also up is a Superior Electric Powerstat 1256d variac. 240V in, 0-280V out @ 28A.
It has the adjusting wheel, but no voltage indicator dial-plate. I'm throwing in a voltage indicator plate
from another variac. The voltage indicator dial-plate needs to be drilled-out to fit the variac shaft, but
there's plenty of room for that. I'll also throw in a set-screw tightening tool for the voltage indicator dial-plate.
There is a crack in the bakelite wiring-diagram plate on the variac, but it doesn't affect it's performance.

If you plan to get this variac, I would suggest getting a brush-replacement set from ebay, such as item-number
320531628986.

I will sell the transformers for $200 each, firm.
I will sell the variac for $200, firm.

I am willing to deliver the transformers and variac to anywhere within a one-way 2-hour driving time
for an additional $60 to cover gas both ways. Local pickup is also fine.
I am located near Siler City, North Carolina, USA

These items can be viewed here:
http://imgur.com/YHcmf.jpg
http://imgur.com/aJddQ.jpg
http://imgur.com/X8qHx.jpg