Re: [TCML] Frying tesla coil - Moderator note

Putting on my moderator hat, I believe that the topic of
contaminant-based PVC failure is extremely useful and on-topic and
will not be killed as long as discussion doesn't drift off into the
weeds.  ANY insight or personal experience shared is welcome and
useful.  Whether or not one chooses to believe others is a personal
choice and it's important to keep that side of the discussion pleasant
and civil, as this is where a moderator is likely to intervene.  As
Garry said, please read before replying.

Regards, Gary Lau
TCML co-moderator