Re: [TCML] Tesla Coils on America's Got Talent

Wow, Steve.... I know that your design is what every DR design is copied from, including Dan M's stuff and everyone else. Really odd that the AGT people would opt to remove the audio as it was for some generic hv sounds... baffles the mind... buy then, considering the source.. maybe not so much.

Regards,
Bart

Steve Ward wrote:
The coil providers would be the very same people that were performing on the
show.  They were mostly built to my design (in fact, i helped build parts of
them).  The same design that my group (Masters of Lightning) uses for our
own coil shows.  for some reason the America's got talent people decided to
edit out the true audio of the tesla coils that play the melody of the song,
and replace it with generic HV sounds, we are still baffled as to why they
would do this.

Steve