[TCML] Stuff to give away & for sale

To coilers in No. CA: I have some misc. goodies to give away w/in the next 2 weeks. As I scan the pile, it's...

misc. small transformers & inductors, 2 computer power supplies, a pc parallel-port eprom programmer, a small amount of phosphor-bronze wire in coils, a few small motors, a household KWh meter, a fluorescent drop light, a few misc electronic parts in old assys, a small 19" x ~3 ft. rack-panel cabinet on casters, a 100W rack-mount p.a. amplifier, a dual rack-mount l.v. power supply, a few less-than-KW-size 115V strip-heaters, some misc. vacuum-manifold parts--Pyrex glass & otherwise, a Western Electric 30 Hz ringer-supply, a small hand bench-press, a homemade dual temperature-gauge w/ probes--made by me for bombarding neon tubes.

Otherwise it's off to Urban Ore or the dump with the lot of it.

I also still have the 7200V/10 KW "pole pig" transformer (having oil w/ PCBs <50 ppm as cert. by T&R). Very heavy & needs at least 2 (not me!) to lift it from my carport floor. $100 for that. Never used by me.

Also have a General Radio Standard Signal Generator Model 805-A. A good 175# boat-anchor today but state of the art 60-odd years ago. Absent an insane offer, I'll keep that for a while; still need to open it up so as to admire its insides. GR did good work!

Ken Herrick
Oakland