Re: [TCML] Thumper, the worlds most advanced tesla coil.

Looks excellent!  For the predikter driver, did you just put a phase lead on
the current waveform prior to zero-crossing detection?  Or did you do a more
sophisticated method, maybe with PLLs?

And how do you vary the tapping on the primary?  Brush contacts?

-Mike