From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ken or Doris Herrick
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 11:06 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Stuff to give away & for sale

To coilers in No. CA:  I have some misc. goodies to give away w/in the
next 2 weeks.  As I scan the pile, it's...

misc. small transformers & inductors, 2 computer power supplies, a pc
parallel-port eprom programmer, a small amount of phosphor-bronze wire
in coils, a few small motors, a household KWh meter, a fluorescent drop
light, a few misc electronic parts in old assys, a small 19" x ~3 ft.
rack-panel cabinet on casters, a 100W rack-mount p.a. amplifier, a dual
rack-mount l.v. power supply, a few less-than-KW-size 115V
strip-heaters, some misc. vacuum-manifold parts--Pyrex glass &
otherwise, a Western Electric 30 Hz ringer-supply, a small hand
bench-press, a homemade dual temperature-gauge w/ probes--made by me for
bombarding neon tubes.

Otherwise it's off to Urban Ore or the dump with the lot of it.

I also still have the 7200V/10 KW "pole pig" transformer (having oil w/
PCBs <50 ppm as cert. by T&R).  Very heavy & needs at least 2 (not me!)
to lift it from my carport floor.  $100 for that.  Never used by me.

Also have a General Radio Standard Signal Generator Model 805-A.  A good
175# boat-anchor today but state of the art 60-odd years ago.  Absent an
insane offer, I'll keep that for a while; still need to open it up so as
to admire its insides.  GR did good work!

Ken Herrick
Oakland