Re: [TCML] upgraded NPT to 15/60

Hi Joe,

Using .04uF with a 15/60 and SRSG is probably unusual.  My particular
(Jefferson) NST seems to become uniquely supercharged when operated at a
Variac'ed up 140VAC, and it would be irresponsible of me to suggest that
yours will behave similarly, but who knows!

Finding large toroids is difficult, and finding ready-made, economical ones
is next to impossible.  I paid to have a custom-made 7x30 foam core machined
for me, and I covered it with epoxy and AL tape, detailed at
http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/foamtoroid.htm.  I purchased that toroid and
created that web page at least 8 years ago so I can't suggest how prices may
have changed.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA