Re: [TCML] HV wire ?

This is for out DRSSTC, the cable going between the primary coil and primary
capacitor.  The primary will see maybe up to 500 amps RMS, and the voltage
at that note may be up to 15KV peak.  We were advised by a professional
power electronics engineer to not simply throw rubber insulator on a cable.
Apparently air between the conductor and insulator will ionize, which will
chemically degrade the insulation over time.  We were just looking for a
more robust solution.

-Mike