Re: [TCML] HV wire ?

We don't have an extravagant budget.  We fab everything possible (the copper
bus sheets, our case, the heatsinks, our topload) with our own manpower with
the equipment we have access to.  We rarely buy anything other than raw
materials and components.  We want professional quality, but we can usually
avoid professional prices.

-Mike