[TCML] wire gauge for secondary

    Could use some input on new coil. I have a roll of 19 gauge wire, it's bigger diameter than the 24g wire I  used for my first coil, it was powered by a 9k20ma OBIT.  This one will be a 15k60ma NST. Have built a terry filter sized for the nst and have some 4.25" thin walled pvc for secondary. As #19 will cut down on amount of wraps, would a shorter secondary with larger diameter be better than a taller one ?  would it be better to look for smaller wire ?  The aim is getting the biggest sparks of course. This is all a learnig experience for me and the knowledge gleened from all of your postings is priceless.
      Would value some opinions, thanks Bob Massa