From: "Joe Mastroianni" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 10:15:16 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [TCML] Re: Upgraded NPT to 15/60

Got an 18x4.5 from amazing1 (Info Unlim) that is quite nice. No visible seam, not that it ever mattered much on my 12x3.
change the tuning point on the primary significantly, of course.

Much more lively spark activity with no change to any of the rest of the circuitry.
Next, on to the SRSG...

My next question, which is probably going to sound very strange but you all must already experience this...but after you build it and have it working really really well, and after you've scared the wits out of your neighbors (they call the city house inspector and he comes to make sure you aren't creating black holes or structurally altering your home) and all your family thinks you're honestly mad because you have musical coils in the living room and lightning bolts spewing out of your garage - then what do you do with it all these coils?

I'm just teetering on sanity, probably. That will end soon.
I'll go back to my room now.

Joe