[TCML] O.T.?Audio driven flyback.

Hi,hope this isn't too far off topic but I'll keep it short.While looking at circuits for audio driven flybacks I began to wonder if it would be at all possible to accomplish the same results with an off the shelf audio amplifier rather than rely on some of the seemingly touchy designs offered on the web?Couldn't I simply power the flybacks primary with the amps output (provided the wattage is sufficient)?I know this would take the fun out of building the unit,but I'm thinking perhaps a ready made amp would be more robust.Anyone have any idea? Thanks.  Wyatt