Re: [TCML] Bits for Sale on Ebay

Sell it on ebay.  I had about 10 Tesls Coils all different sizes and lots of extras.  I listed them on ebay and sold them all.  The small stuff sells the best.  It seems to me most of the guys on the TC list are do it yourself type folks to save money or just like doing it themself because it is more fun.  It sells best on ebay.  Some of my larger TCs I had to sell as bits and pieces to get the best price.

I still have my 10" TC and a 4" TC and a truck load of small stuff.

http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tc10-4.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tc3.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tc4.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~gary350/tesla2.jpg