From: Terry L <terry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, March 1, 2010 10:44:00 PM
Subject: Re: Re:[TCML] First Tesla Coil Problems and Questions

  Very nice coil.  Saw it on the Tesla email.
Like someone else suggested you can add a couple more turns and check performance.  You could just lightly support two turns  of some solid 12 or 10 gauge wire that you bend to continue your primary coil.  This is just to experiment and can be done with plastic strips, tape, and wire or whatever you can think of just to see the tune results.  Add nice tubing or wire later after you know if it helps performance.

Regards,

Terry Leonard (Tesla List)