Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 6:20 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] New Coil

I knew I wanted something to raise the toroid but didn't know how high or whether I was going to use a double toroid. So yes, it is too long right now but I can always trim down, you can;t do the reverse though. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

12kV / 60mA NST
31nF tank
RQSG initially, plan includes changing to SRSG
1/4 copper tube flat primary of about 12-13 turns
4.4" x 22" secondary windings, 26 AWG about 1200 turns
???Top load???

Thanks!
Miles