[TCML] Re: TCML New Coil

Miles,

Great start on your new coil. I like your design on the power control unit. Can you snap some shots of the guts of the control unit once you're all done? I liked the placement of the Terry filter too. Quite clever.

I agree with the earlier comments on the toroid size as well. Best wishes on your coil!

Derek

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 1:28 PM

From:
"Miles Mauldin" <teslamiles@xxxxxxx>
To:

Hi all,

Built my first TC in 1976 and haven't done it again since until now.  Things have changed since then; all I had back then was campus and public libraries.  Thought I would share my project photosand I must admit, I am rather proud of my Terry Filter.  Still a lot of work to do but I think I am off to a good start.  Comments, questions, criticism, praise, all welcome.

http://www.cmnow.com/TeslaMan

Miles