From: Miles Mauldin <teslamiles@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 1:28:17 PM
Subject: [TCML] New Coil

Hi all,

Built my first TC in 1976 and haven't done it again since until now.  Things have changed since then; all I had back then was campus and public libraries.  Thought I would share my project photosand I must admit, I am rather proud of my Terry Filter.  Still a lot of work to do but I think I am off to a good start.  Comments, questions, criticism, praise, all welcome.

http://www.cmnow.com/TeslaMan

Miles