Re: [TCML] Tesladownunder's Open day

For anyone within coo-ee of Bunbury, Western Australia with a TC interest, I am holding an open day on March 20th. It is a bit of a one man band and the last time I ran it about 80 people came in 2008. Webpage of that night here.
http://tesladownunder.com/Tesla%20display.htm#Open08
I had about 50 displays of all sorts of stuff. A Teslathon it ain't but it is a very different show. I don't think anyone on this list is close enough, but if they are then RSVP so I can give details.

Peter www.tesladownunder.com