Re: [TCML] New Coil

Also, be sure to use the help "?" for each parameter, which gives a great description and illustrations on what these values mean graphically. For instance, the primary coil inner diameter is variable. Think about it. It's a spiral. Also, if you're using 1/4" tubing, whether you measure inside to inside or center to center make a big difference.

Adam